- 26 - Purple & Green – A Thistly, Leafy, Dotty Monogram
- 22 - Embroidered Monograms Tips & Techniques – Index
- 7 - Embroidering a Pretty Monogram with Simple Stitches
- 31 - A Simpler Approach to a Voided Monogram – E
- 24 - Hairy Edges, Knobby Bits, & the Back of the Hoop
- 18 - Remember that Embroidered Kaleidoscope?
- 16 - A is for…Almost Finished!
- 8 - Embroidering a Voided Floral-Themed Monogram
- 23 - The Embroidery Designer’s Most Difficult Job
- 18 - Silk, Glorious Silk!
- 11 - Forget the Adult Coloring Books – This is Much More Fun!
- 7 - Stitcher’s Block
- 2 - Late Harvest Update & A Personal Note
- 17 - Speeding Up Large Leaves in Long & Short Stitch
- 6 - Reader’s Embroidery: New Ideas for a Lavender Needlebook
- 2 - Bead Embroidery Funky Mushroom and a Deadline
- 29 - Making Adjustments on Stumpwork Elements
- 14 - Lattice on a Stumpwork Leaf, Thank You, and an Extension
- 10 - Spring! Let’s Celebrate with a Sale!
- 8 - Half: Embroidery, Pessimism, and Optimism
- 2 - Battlement Couching, Bullions, Beads & Progress
- 22 - Embroidering Flat Back Crystals onto Late Harvest – the Grapes
- 16 - Late Harvest: A Lavish Leaf & Retrospective Tips
- 10 - Big Beads, Little Stitches, and Levels of Embroidery
- 8 - Embroidery Tip: Evenly Spaced Straight Lattice Fillings
- 1 - Embroidery Frame vs. Embroidery Hoop – A Dilemma!
- 29 - Late Harvest: A Long Stumpwork Leaf & Some Tips
- 21 - My Guilty Little Pleasure – Tiny Kits
- 19 - Needlework Adventures for 2016: My List
- 15 - My Stumpwork Snafu – with a Fairish Finish
- 6 - Late Harvest: Long & Short Stitch, Inside Out – It Works!
- 4 - Happy New Year – Backwards and Forwards!
- 24 - Rose Swirl – Free Hand Embroidery Pattern
- 21 - The Three-Stitch Bloomin’ Tree
- 10 - Weekend Stitching: Lots of Knots and Little Leaves
- 6 - True Confessions: I’m a Messy Stitcher
- 22 - Sheesh – Some Shocking Shisha
- 21 - On Embroidery Kits & Following Instructions
- 16 - Two Hearts in Silk & Gold Embroidery – A Quick Teaching Project
- 13 - A Long-Overdue Finish: the Redwork Runner!
- 9 - The Finished R Monogram
- 26 - Summer Stitching & Home
- 22 - Finding Color Inspiration for Embroidery
- 18 - The Pondering Project – Thinking While Stitching
- 10 - Remember the Redwork Runner?
- 2 - A Case for Magnification, Light, and Newspapers
- 29 - Padded Buttonhole Stitch on Late Harvest, and Stitching Should be Fun!
- 20 - Save This Spot – a Little Finish
- 13 - Guess What’s Finished…
- 9 - Stitch Sampler Photo Sharing…and more!
- 6 - Embroidery Projects in the Works
- 5 - Embroidered Book Cover: Assembly
- 4 - Embroidered Book Cover: The Embroidery
- 1 - Embroidered Book Cover – Colors & Set-Up
- 30 - Errata Notice for Stitch Sampler Alphabet
- 21 - The New Embroidered Book Cover Design
- 20 - Embroidered Book Cover: The Journey to… Nowhere!
- 1 - Printing on Fabric: an Embroidery Pattern Transfer Solution
- 27 - Embroidered Feathers – Up Close & a Full Shot
- 19 - Embroidered Feathers on the Brain!
- 12 - Stitching Commitments and How They Really Work
- 9 - Setting Small Stitching Goals
- 26 - Redwork Runner – Beginning the Hem
- 12 - Setting up My Embroidery Carrot
- 9 - Throw it in the Wash! Redwork Runner – the Next Step
- 27 - Late Harvest Embroidery Kit by Hazel Blomkamp, Reviewed
- 22 - Hungarian Redwork Runner … It’s… It’s….
- 21 - Figure Embroidery – Musings & Designs
- 19 - Forward with Feathers & the Slowness of Stitching
- 8 - Color Balance & Clearing Up Controversy
- 31 - Red, Red Everywhere and Not an End in Sight!
- 24 - Hand Embroidered Christmas Ornaments – Index
- 23 - How to Finish an Embroidered Christmas Ornament
- 22 - Hand Embroidered Christmas Ornament, Part 3
- 19 - On Embroidery, Timing, and Inner Voices
- 17 - Embroidered Christmas Ornament from Stash, Part 2
- 12 - DMC Memory Thread: the Whats and Hows
- 11 - Embroider a Christmas Ornament from your Stash – part 1
- 5 - The Disorganized Stitcher
- 1 - Embroidery Sneak Peek: Fiesta Fob
- 25 - Two Beaks are Better than One & Color List
- 18 - Stitch in Time, Stitch in Time! My Nightmare
- 12 - Better Beak Battle!
- 6 - A Bird in the Hand…
- 4 - I Believe in UFOs!
- 3 - Redwork Embroidery – Stalled, but Not Forgotten
- 31 - Nine Feathers to Embroider
- 22 - Succumbing to Fishbone Stitch! (and how to shade with it)
- 6 - Embroidering Tail Feathers: Colors & Considerations
- 19 - A Few Stitches, A Subtle Difference
- 17 - Secret Garden Embroidery: Un-Stitching & Re-Stitching Some Feather
- 11 - Secret Garden: The Wing is Finished (ish)!
- 9 - Secret Garden: Embroidering Feathers!
- 2 - D is for Doing
- 1 - Secret Garden Embroidery: Top of the Wing
- 28 - More Embroidery on the Wing & the Growth of Orts
- 26 - Secret Garden Embroidery: Winging It!
- 22 - Secret Garden Embroidery: Colors for the Hummingbirds
- 5 - Secret Garden Embroidery: A Bit of a Tail
- 1 - Secret Garden Embroidery: Fiddling with Stitches
- 30 - Secret Garden Hummingbird: Adding Texture
- 28 - Embroidered Scales on a Hummingbird
- 25 - Stitching the Scallops on the Hummingbird
- 23 - Secret Garden Hummingbirds – Stitching & Un-Stitching
- 18 - First Stitches on the Hummingbirds
- 16 - Hummingbirds: Initial Color Selection
- 9 - Secret Garden: Flowers Finished & Color Kerfuffle
- 2 - Embroidering the Last Secret Garden Flowers…
- 25 - Confessions of an Embroidery Optimist – or Re-Thinking Embroidery Projects
- 21 - Another Secret Garden Embroidery Project
- 18 - The Crewel Rooster – Several Variations
- 6 - A Call for Embroidery Project Photo Contributions!
- 5 - Six Embroidered Flowers, One Embroidery Stitch Alteration
- 28 - Secret Garden Embroidery – Flowers 5 & 6-ish
- 24 - Secret Garden Embroidery Photo Spot – & Some Fun Stats
- 23 - Secret Garden Embroidery: Upside-Down Halfway Point
- 22 - Hungarian Redwork Runner: The Chain Stitch is Finished!
- 15 - Something is Not Right: Skewed Stitches
- 13 - Pistil Stitch – Elongated French Knots – Tutorial
- 7 - Flower Stitching Tips for the Secret Garden
- 5 - Secret Garden Flowers: Thread Colors & Stitch Details
- 3 - Secret Garden: A Bit of Color!
- 28 - Secret Garden Embroidery: The Green is Finished!
- 25 - All. Most. There.
- 23 - Long & Short Stitch Shading – Changing the Order of Shades
- 16 - Secret Garden: Two Leaves & The Whole
- 14 - Mission Rose Embroidery Project – Framed
- 7 - Secret Garden Embroidery: Leaf Order Comparison
- 31 - How to Simplify the Embroidery
- 27 - Red, Red, Redwork – Slow Progress
- 25 - Leaf Clusters & the Order of Stitching
- 24 - Silk Embroidered Blue Bird & Lessons Learned
- 20 - The Thread Color I Didn’t Think Of
- 17 - Lots of Green – and Some Stitch Mistakes, Too
- 14 - Long & Short Stitch Shading on Leaves
- 12 - Embroidery Fix & Foreshadowing
- 11 - Secret Garden: Embroidering Leaves & Musing & Pausing
- 7 - Secret Garden: Vines & Leaves & Stitching Tips
- 5 - Secret Garden: Embroidering the Small Leaves
- 3 - Secret Garden: Muting Vines with Brown
- 1 - Looking Ahead & Silk Thread
- 28 - Stem Stitch Curls & Spirals
- 27 - Stem Stitch Filling Tips
- 25 - Secret Garden: Embroidering the Center Vines
- 20 - Parking Embroidery Threads
- 19 - Starting and Traveling – Stitching Efficiency
- 17 - Secret Garden: More Vines & Stitching Tips
- 14 - Secret Garden: Working out the Vines
- 12 - Secret Garden Embroidery Project: My Thread Choice & Why
- 10 - Embroidery Thread Comparisons: Lining Up All the Cottons
- 7 - Framing Up the First Secret Garden Embroidery Project, with pointers
- 6 - Comparing Cotton Threads, Stitched
- 3 - Cotton Floche vs. Coton a Broder – Up Close
- 31 - Cotton Floche on a Petal & More About Threads
- 30 - Testing 1-2-3: Threads for the Hummingbirds
- 29 - Secret Garden Embroidery: Can Carelessness Pay Off?
- 22 - SG Embroidery Project: Ground Fabric, Design Transfer, and More
- 21 - Hungarian Redwork Runner – A Little Progress
- 18 - Secret Garden Hummingbirds – Project Index
- 15 - Secret Garden Embroidery Project: Preliminaries
- 13 - Mission Rose – Finished! And Some Extra Notes
- 11 - Mission Rose: Corner Treatments & Finishing Touches
- 8 - A Shocking Blue Silk for the Mission Rose
- 6 - Mission Rose: Very, Very Close
- 31 - 2013: Almost Over, but Not Quite Finished!
- 26 - This is Not an Embroidery Book … Or is It?
- 20 - Goldwork Tip: Plunging Twist
- 18 - Long & Short Stitch in Wool – Fixed, and…
- 14 - Embroidery & Scotch Tape – A Match Made in Heaven
- 13 - Mission Rose: Goldwork Outer Frame – Slow Progress. And a Weird Fluke!
- 11 - Viewing Embroidery – The Angle of Viewing
- 19 - Mission Rose: Overcoming a Big Nagging Problem
- 5 - Mission Rose: Big Gold Thread!
- 4 - Gertrude McFuzz, The Tambour Work Bird – She’s Finished!
- 2 - Goldwork & Silk Tudor-style Rose – All Boxed Up
- 30 - Goldwork Tip: Threading & Stretching Pearl Purl
- 29 - Bird of Paradise – A Tambour Embroidery Practice Project
- 28 - Mission Rose: Inner Frame Covered with Gold!
- 23 - Needle Wars! Tambour Needle vs. Crewel Needle
- 22 - Mission Rose: Goldwork Frame and Plunging & Taming Threads
- 18 - Mission Rose: Goldwork on the Inner Frame
- 17 - Tambour Embroidery Project Finished – And a Tambour Hoop & Stand
- 16 - The Tambour Embroidery Project that Wasn’t Meant to Happen
- 19 - The Squirrel that Never Was
- 16 - Mission Rose: Goldwork & Vermicelli
- 13 - Mission Rose: Change of Plan!
- 10 - Embroidery Projects: Lessons from the Past
- 9 - Mission Rose: Goldwork on the Bud
- 6 - Mission Rose: Goldwork Outlines
- 1 - Mission Rose: Curls & Leaves
- 30 - Mission Rose: Large Rose Finished
- 24 - Mission Rose: More Goldwork!
- 23 - Mission Rose: Beginning the Goldwork!
- 18 - Mission Rose: Goldwork Foundations
- 17 - Organizing Monograms with William Morris
- 16 - Mission Rose: Applique Finished! What’s Next?
- 12 - Lavender Honey & Other Little Things: It’s Out!
- 10 - Organizing Future Embroidery Projects
- 5 - Embroidered Little Things – Getting Closer!
- 2 - Mission Rose Embroidery Project: This Could Be a Mistake
- 27 - Mission Rose: The Bud
- 24 - DMC Coton a Broder 25 (Art. 107): On Choosing Colors
- 21 - Mission Rose: Finished Stem & Beginning Bud
- 19 - Misson Rose: The Stem
- 17 - Needle ‘n Thread Sneak Peeks!
- 14 - Mission Rose: Satin Stitch Complete & Stem Decisions
- 12 - Mission Rose: Satin Stitching – Still…
- 6 - Stitch Fun: Lattice Sampler – ‘Tis Finished, but There’s More!
- 5 - Mission Rose: Outer Petal Edge
- 31 - Mission Rose: The Inner Petals
- 27 - Mission Rose: Leaves Accomplished – Rose … Getting There!
- 23 - Working with Soie de Paris (& Other Filament Silk)
- 22 - Mission Rose – Small Leaf Dilemma
- 15 - Mission Rose – All Thumbs!
- 10 - Mission Rose: Little Leaves in Satin Stitch
- 8 - Lattice Sampler – Almost Finished!
- 6 - Mission Rose – The Second Leaf Re-Do
- 30 - Hungarian Redwork Runner – Halfway! and Beyond!
- 29 - Mission Rose: Leaf 1 and Leaf 2 and Dr. Seuss
- 25 - Mission Rose: Embroidering a Large Leaf
- 22 - Mission Rose: Protecting the Ground Fabric
- 19 - Mission Rose Embroidery Project: Color Choices
- 17 - Hungarian Redwork Runner: Red Tape and a Fix (or, Why I Don’t Watch Movies While I Stitch)
- 16 - Mission Rose in Silk & Gold – Embroidery Project Index
- 13 - Mission Rose Embroidery Pattern
- 10 - Mission Rose Embroidery: Frame & Design Transfer Decisions
- 9 - Mission Rose Embroidery Project: Ground Fabric!
- 5 - Stitch Fun: Embroidering a Thick Stem or Branch – Simple, but Effective
- 4 - Hungarian Redwork Runner: Slow Progress… & Mind Games!
- 30 - The Marian Medallion Project: from Design to Delivery – E-Book Now Available!
- 27 - Embroidery on Eggs: The Last Two
- 25 - Finishing Little Things
- 13 - Goldwork & Silk Project Consideration – My Quandary
- 6 - Revisiting the Marian Medallion Project – in Book Form!
- 25 - Hungarian Redwork Runner – End Finished!
- 11 - Stitch Fun: Doodling with Lattice Stitches
- 10 - Seeing Red – Project Update!
- 27 - Hungarian Redwork Runner: Some Progress, but Not Much!
- 24 - Joy 3 – Putting the Design Together & Patterns
- 17 - Hungarian Redwork Runner – Coming Along!
- 14 - Padded Satin Stitch: The Fix, part 2
- 13 - Padded Satin Stitch Blooper – The Fix, Part 1
- 10 - Short & Sweet – Project Update!
- 6 - Hungarian Redwork Runner: Starting & Ending Threads
- 1 - Project Progress: Seed Stitch, Stippling & Snipping
- 27 - Embroidery In Hand, No Hoop
- 20 - Hungarian Redwork Runner: Embroidery Design Transfer
- 14 - Embroidery Design Layout – Basting Guidelines
- 13 - Preparing Linen for Embroidery
- 10 - Testing Embroidery Threads: Colorfast?
- 9 - Selecting Stitches & Threads for Embroidery Projects
- 7 - Hungarian Redwork Runner Project Index
- 6 - Hungarian Redwork Project: Final Design Preparations
- 1 - Clover Transfer Mesh – Testing 1-2-3
- 29 - Hungarian Redwork Embroidery Project – Take 2
- 25 - Silk Embroidery Project – Update
- 24 - Hungarian Redwork Project: Preliminary Design Preparations
- 16 - Scintillating Silk: Embroidery Threads
- 15 - Free Hand Embroidery Pattern: Hungarian Redwork
- 15 - Blocking and Stitching Little
- 14 - Two New Projects Underway
- 1 - Turkey Work Goes Haywire – And Other Tails
- 28 - Not-So-New Embroidery Project Up Next
- 24 - Appliquéing Hand Embroidery to Ground Fabric
- 17 - Hand Embroidery: Purpose in Relation to Cost
- 15 - Hand Embroidery Cost: The Price Tag of the Medallion
- 14 - Silk & Goldwork Embroidered Medallion – Finished!
- 10 - 5 Gold & Silk Roses – & Dot Discussion
- 8 - There Ain’t Nothin’ Like Linen!
- 2 - Five (x 10) Golden Rings!
- 30 - Embroidery from the Back & Changing the Order of Work
- 27 - Grab-n-Go Needlework Project
- 24 - Stitching Outlines – Details Matter
- 19 - When Goldwork Gets Hairy
- 17 - Goldwork Tip: Sharp Corners
- 13 - Goldwork Embroidery: Never Ending, but So Worth It!
- 5 - Goldwork: Couching Stretched Pearl Purl
- 31 - Medallion: Goldwork Galore!
- 28 - Stitching Dilemma: Think Pink
- 27 - Japanese Real Gold Thread
- 23 - Goldwork & Silk Medallion: On the Edge!
- 20 - Goldwork Dots: Lining them Up!
- 15 - Goldwork Embroidery: Filled Dots
- 13 - Goldwork Dots on the Medallion
- 9 - Stem Stitch Filling in Silk – and Decision Making!
- 6 - Medallion Update: Gold Edge Finished … and fretting
- 25 - Lizardine & Silk Thread, Resources, & News
- 24 - Pitching a Curve: You Need One
- 22 - Outlining with Gold & Silk
- 21 - Long & Short Stitch Filling: All Filled Up!
- 14 - Still Long & Short Stitching with Silk
- 11 - Medallion Update: Not There Yet
- 8 - Fleur de Lis – Slightly Shaded
- 6 - Medallion Update: Long & Short Stitch Filling on Felt
- 25 - Setting up Silk Gauze for a Little Stitching
- 24 - A Tiny Bit of Long & Short Stitch
- 20 - Cutting Felt Shapes for Embroidery Padding
- 19 - Long & Short Stitch Filling with Felt Padding
- 18 - Raising Stitching
- 14 - Vermicelli Goldwork – Finished, and The Back
- 13 - A Golden Finish – er, Almost!
- 12 - How Much Thread?
- 10 - Laying Flat Silk: Direction of Filling
- 17 - Silver Thread, Silver Thread…
- 13 - How To End Couched Goldwork Threads
- 9 - Upside Down Stitchery, Silk, and Perfect Bliss
- 8 - Step Your Stitches
- 3 - Vermicelli Goldwork
- 30 - Silk on Suede Embroidered Snowflake Progress
- 26 - Silk, Silver, Suede Snowflake
- 25 - Flat Silk & Gold Threads
- 22 - Evolution of an Embroidery Pattern
- 17 - Stop Shifting – Simple Basting
- 16 - The Big Needlework Cover Up
- 11 - Marian Medallion Church Embroidery – Project Index
- 8 - The Nesting Place – Some Fabulous Finishes!
- 7 - Taking Embroidery Off the Frame
- 3 - Subtle Contrast with Stem Stitch: Thread Thickness & Color
- 27 - Slanting Stitches, or Why Start in the Middle?
- 26 - Project Progress: Stem Stitch Filling
- 24 - Floche + Satin Stitch = True Love
- 21 - Hand Embroidery: A Small Step
- 13 - Medallion Progress & Stem Stitch Notes
- 12 - Awl’s Well with the Right Tools
- 12 - Goldwork & Silk Tudor-Style Rose: The Finish
- 11 - Needlework Sneak Peek! Online Class Project
- 5 - Royal Blossom Stitch-A-Long Update
- 4 - Considering the Scale of Your Embroidery Project
- 30 - Goldwork & Silk Tudor Rose: Final Petals
- 27 - Goldwork & Silk Tudor-Style Rose: An Outline
- 21 - Goldwork & Silk Embroidered Rose: Check Thread
- 20 - Goldwork & Silk Embroidered Rose, Part 3: Gold!
- 19 - Persian Blossom Crewel Embroidery Project Update
- 17 - Goldwork & Silk Tudor-Style Rose Tutorials – Index
- 16 - Goldwork & Silk Rose Stitching Instructions, Part 2
- 14 - Goldwork & Silk Tudor Rose Stitching Instructions, Part I
- 11 - Tudor Rose in Silk & Gold – Finis!
- 8 - Trial & Error & Plunging – Goldwork is Fun!
- 7 - Goldwork & Silk Tudor Rose
- 29 - Elizabethan Twist Couched on Silk Fabric
- 28 - Couching Gold Thread over Flat Silk
- 27 - Basketweave Stitching in Gold Threads
- 24 - Fabric for Embroidery: Final Take!
- 23 - Fabric for Embroidery: Take Two
- 22 - Choosing Fabric for Embroidery Project: Narrowing Down
- 20 - Embroidery Design Process: Haphazard at Best?
- 24 - Another Needlework Finish in the (Near?) Future
- 19 - Miniature Stitching: Cluny Project Finished
- 17 - Cluny Countdown – the Blues Begin
- 12 - Cluny Countdown – Closer!
- 10 - Call Me Naive
- 26 - Miniature Stitching: Another Person!
- 23 - Hand Embroidered Monogram – Finished!
- 16 - Miniature Cluny Tapestry Update
- 26 - Miniature Stitching, Slow Progress
- 18 - Miniature Embroidery Project Update!
- 12 - Wool Embroidery: Re-Thinking the Pomegranates
- 25 - Wool Embroidery Project: Perspective is Everything!
- 17 - Wool Embroidery: Pomegranate Parts
- 10 - Wool Embroidery: Padded Satin Stitch on the Pomegranate
- 7 - Jacobean Jumble Project – Wool Felt for Padding Goldwork and Silk Stitches
- 5 - 15 Minute (& more!) Project Update: Micro Stitching on Cluny
- 3 - Wool Embroidery Project: One Leaf. One Lousy Leaf.
- 31 - Wool Embroidery Project: Pomegranate Corners Index
- 29 - 15 Minutes: Update 2 on Micro Stitching Project
- 27 - Wool Embroidery Project: The Leaves Go In. The Leaves Go Out.
- 25 - Pomegranate Corners: The Stitching Begins
- 24 - Pomegranate Corners Wool Embroidery: Framing Up
- 22 - 15 Minutes with Needle & Thread
- 21 - Pomegranate Corners Wool Embroidery Project: Thread Selection
- 17 - Wool Embroidery Project: Pomegranate Corners
- 15 - Jumble Project: Chain Stitch Swirls in Spun Silk
- 8 - Jacobean Jumble: Sneak Peek
- 4 - Free Hand Embroidery Pattern: Pomegranate Corners
- 28 - A Glance at Silk Embroidery Threads
- 14 - Proserpina: Choosing Linen and Transfer Method
- 13 - Make your Own Light Table for Tracing Embroidery Patterns
- 3 - Embroidery Linen: Puritan Gray from Legacy
- 17 - A Few More Spots on the Sampler
- 16 - Embroidery Project Planning: Phase 1 (and a half)
- 12 - Spot Sampler Progress
- 8 - Blackwork Fish Fin-ished.
- 15 - Embroidery Project of Unknown Origins: Can you Help?
- 11 - And Thus the Tale Ends…
- 8 - Troubles of Stitching Bubbles
- 31 - Embroidered Rose Before and After
- 28 - Picking Out My Stitching is Good
- 27 - The Dark Side of Embroidery: The BACK!
- 26 - The Blackwork Fish: Stalled, but Not Sunk
- 25 - Elizabethan Twist: Rooling and Spigging
- 21 - Floral Glove Needlecase: The Fix – Sort of…
- 19 - Floral Glove Needlecase: Decisions, Decisions…
- 11 - A Frame Job – the Goldwork Pomegranate
- 10 - The Blackwork Fish Is Coming Along Swimmingly!
- 28 - Follow the Blackwork Fish
- 26 - The Blackwork Fish – Coming Along…
- 21 - Crewel Embroidery Project Step-by-Step: Crewel Rooster
- 21 - Goldwork Embroidery Project Step-by-Step: Stylized Pomegranate
- 20 - Blackwork Embroidery: The Lower Half of a Fish
- 14 - Floral Glove Needlecase: Silk and Gold Embroidery
- 9 - Stitch on Fish: The Blackwork Fish Revisited
- 6 - Goldwork Embroidery: Finis!
- 3 - Goldwork Embroidery Project: Finishing the Stem
- 31 - Goldwork Embroidery: More Green & Answers
- 29 - Goldwork Embroidery: Back to Silk
- 27 - Goldwork Embroidery: Finishing the Fruit!
- 23 - Goldwork Embroidery: Finishing the Tips with Passing Thread
- 18 - Goldwork Embroidery: Filling with Passing Thread
- 16 - Goldwork Embroidery: Pearl Purl Outlining
- 13 - Goldwork Embroidery: Chip Work and Check Purl
- 12 - Goldwork Embroidery: Check Thread
- 10 - Goldwork Embroidery: Smooth Passing Thread
- 8 - Goldwork Project: Finishing the Silk
- 6 - Goldwork Embroidery: Stitching Continues…
- 5 - Goldwork Embroidery: Time to Stitch!
- 4 - Selecting Colors for Goldwork Embroidery Project
- 1 - Goldwork Embroidery Project Underway!
- 25 - Different Take on Blackwork Embroidery & a Fish Face
- 24 - Blackwork Threads Lost & Found and Something Fishy
- 22 - Two Down, Two to Go, and Where’s My Black Thread??
- 18 - Inspirations and an Embroidered Box. Hey. It isn’t Just Me!
- 15 - The Crewel Rooster: Finished!
- 13 - Embroidery Projects Everywhere – and Narry a Spot to Stitch
- 10 - Sketching an Embroidery Project
- 6 - Crewel Embroidery Rooster: More Knots and Not Finished!
- 31 - I Considered Long and Short Stitch
- 30 - Weekend Stitching: Lots of Knots
- 28 - Crewel Embroidery: The Flowers Again
- 21 - Crewel Embroidery: Rooster Head, Neck, Crown
- 20 - Crewel Rooster: Tail Feathers. Again.
- 19 - Crewel Rooster: Winging It
- 15 - Crewel Tail – Over For Now!
- 14 - Wooly Feathers: More Tail Progress on Crewel Rooster
- 11 - A Crewel Tale … er … Tail
- 10 - Rooster Breast and Scallops: A Crewel Recipe
- 5 - Crewel Embroidery: Wool Threads – What Colors?
- 4 - Crewel Embroidery Rooster: Setting Up on Linen Twill
- 2 - It’s a Crewel, Crewel World
- 31 - Free Hand Embroidery Pattern: The Crewel Rooster
- 29 - Needlebook Kit: The Finish!
- 23 - Germaine Needlebook Embroidery Kit – Unboxed
- 17 - Needlework Goodies, Soap Boxing, and Your Input
- 11 - Slub-a-Dub-Dub, My Thread’s Got a Slub
- 7 - Needlebook Kit: The Back
- 3 - Embroidered Needlebook – I Fixed It
- 28 - Time for Needlework! Needlebook Progress!
- 23 - Needlebook Progress: Satin Stitch Drawbacks
- 19 - Hand Embroidered Needlebook Kit Underway
- 29 - Revisiting and Rethinking an Embroidery Project
- 23 - Hand Embroidery Patter: Quaker Motif for Surface Stitches
- 21 - Quaker on Paper: the Embroidered Card that Wasn’t
- 21 - A Few More Stitches on Breath of Spring
- 17 - Breath of Spring – a Surface Embroider Sampler of Sorts?
- 14 - Hand Embroidered Monogram on Linen Guest Towel
- 12 - Weekend Embroidery Project: Silk Ribbon Kit