Mary Corbet's Needle 'n Thread - Tips, Tricks & Great Resources for Hand Embroidery
Ask Needlework Related Questions Here

Permission

Hi, Mary~

I've enjoyed following your blog for quite some time.Your photos and articles and tips are always so inspiring. I would love to share these great treasures with the members of my smocking guild. Each month I am responsible for updating our website and newsletter so I would love to put a link on our website leading them to one of your photos or articles or patterns. I would like your permission to do so. And if you do give me permission, how do I do this without breaking copyright laws?

For example, may I copy and paste your snowflake design and a link to your article on our website? I would include your name and website name along with the photo and link. I thought this would be great for the month of January. Should I add that this pattern is not for sale? I'm not sure how to do this correctly.

Thank you for your time. And thank you for all the beautiful things that you create.

~Benedetta Colletti
BenedettasMC

Re: Permission

Hi, Benedetta -

If you'd drop me an e-mail using my contact page, I can give you the appropriate permissions in an e-mail. This is a link to the contact page: https://www.needlenthread.com/contact

You're always welcome to link to anything on Needle 'n Thread without violating copyright, but for image use, you'll want written permission, so just drop me a line and I'll reply to you!

Thanks a bunch!

Mary
MaryCorbet