[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
View topic - Goldwork pomegranate embroidery project – Needle'nThread.com
Mary Corbet's Needle 'n Thread - Tips, Tricks & Great Resources for Hand Embroidery

Goldwork pomegranate embroidery project

My niece/Godchild is getting married in July this year and I have decided to make a heart shaped cushion with the Goldwork pomegranate as the main design. I was sorting out my supplies this morning and I thought I would share them with you in the photo below. I'm waiting for new needles, Alabastar Angel linen, some more gold and organic stuffing for the cushion (just arrived), the things you need for an embroidery project hey :o

Regards Anita Simmance
Attachments
GEDC0449.JPG
GEDC0449.JPG (30.27 KiB) Viewed 22328 times
Last edited by smannet3 on 1/19/2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smannet3

Re: Goldwork pomegranate embroidery project

It's so exciting to start something new *jealous*! They will love it!!
Heather

This will be fun to watch progress, Anita! Can't wait to see how it goes! ~MC
MaryCorbet

thanks for your replies yes I will keep you informed of my progress very nervous about starting it. Still waiting for rest of the supplies.

Mary I will follow your advise about washing fabric before starting, cutting to the grain and cutting a cloth in the shape of an x to cover when not stitching and of course washing hands and making sure your nails are not jagged, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much to remember ha ha! :D

Regards Anita Simmance
smannet3

Looking forward to seeing your progress on this project :)

Carolyn
Embroidery Flickr set here,
Favorite things