[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
View topic - Monograms using Patterns from Needle'n'thread – Needle'nThread.com
Mary Corbet's Needle 'n Thread - Tips, Tricks & Great Resources for Hand Embroidery

Monograms using Patterns from Needle'n'thread

I choose this monograms and the Floral Square Hungarian Embroidery Design . I simplified the last one a little, since I wanted to focus on the monograms. I hope you like it!
More pictures on my Flickr Account:
Regards from Argentina, Libertad
libertadsperanza

Re: Monograms using Patterns from Needle'n'thread

I couldn't upload the picture because it's too big, you're welcome to check my flickr account or my profile on stitchin fingers...
libertadsperanza

Very pretty! I checked them the other day, but got interrupted while I was writing a comment, and didn't get back to it!

I love the combination of the Hungarian pattern with a monogram - that's a great idea!

I love the OWL! He made me smile!

~MC
MaryCorbet

I checked out your flickr images too. Love the monograms and saw some lovely bullion knots as well :)

Carolyn
Embroidery Flickr set here,
Favorite things

Thank you both for your lovely comments!
Mary: reading your blog brought me back to needlework, and I'm really grateful for that!!
Hugs from Argentina
libertadsperanza