[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
View topic - Does anyone want to do a WIP-along? – Needle'nThread.com
Mary Corbet's Needle 'n Thread - Tips, Tricks & Great Resources for Hand Embroidery

Does anyone want to do a WIP-along?

Hi you guys,

Does anybody wan't to have a little spot(right here) to share our works in progress? We could be each others cheerleaders and keep each other excited and encouraged to keep going on our projects and maybe follow each others progress to completion? We all would just post here about whatever we are currently working on and how it's going. Like a stitch along only we would all be doing different things?

Does this sound like fun...or not???

If you want to then I will to

:-)

Wishing you all the best on finishing what you start!

Mindi Hammerstone
Mindi Hammerstone

Re: Does anyone want to do a WIP-along?

Hi Mindi....
I'm in for a WIP-Along !
I welcome all encouragement and motivation in any form... so perhaps this will help me (and others) to complete many un-finished projects and start new ones ;).
For now, I may not be able to post progress every week... however I expect that to change after my little one starts school early fall.
Can't wait! :D 8-)
Life and Crafts, handmade and not by chance!
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

(duplicate deleted)
Last edited by My 1st Bambina! on 7/24/2011 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

Well, I'd join you, Mindi, but I pretty much do that on the blog, and I wouldn't want to bore people to death! :? It sounds like a good idea, though, and hopefully others will join in with photos of what they're currently working on, even if not completed!

I have a feeling you'll make a good cheering section, Mindi! :D

~MC
MaryCorbet

(duplicate deleted)
Last edited by My 1st Bambina! on 7/24/2011 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

I think this would be a great idea for those of us working along on our own projects. Thanks for the great idea!
KimikoS

(duplicate deleted)
Last edited by My 1st Bambina! on 7/24/2011 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

If someone would find the camera that she misplaced (not me, this time), I would. I have two WIP right now, well, three if you count the quilt that I started 21 years ago. I have a lace top that I'm a bit more than 1/3 of the way through and a cross stitch adaptation of one of Sue Coleman's paintings, a Rufus Hummingbird. I've got the Hummingbird done and part of the flowers. I still have the Salish shadow to do.
threadshroom

Will love to join!
Hopefully I will be able to complete some projects I've started some time ago and who knows, perhaps start some new ones using projects/samplers/supplies/materials already on my stash :).
I will start adding some more stitches to this sampler below sometime in September ;-) so this will be my wip to start with.
IMG_7774.JPG
Sampler 3
IMG_7774.JPG (135.76 KiB) Viewed 29499 times

I purchased this sampler kit a while back from South Africa.

I sent a message to start a new thread for the Long & Short Stitch Lessons so maybe we could keep that one in its own space ;-).

What will you be working on????
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

Love it! Like everyone else I have a lot going on at the same time and since this arthritis or whatever it is, is slowing me down I've been stuck! I'm trying to finish a set of monogrammed pillow cases for my nephew. It was really hard to find a design that was manly enough for a 15 year old guy! the design is simple and yet it's taking forever - his b-day was May 8th :shock: :oops: Thank goodness he's understanding!
Heather