[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
View topic - Does anyone want to do a WIP-along? – Needle'nThread.com
Mary Corbet's Needle 'n Thread - Tips, Tricks & Great Resources for Hand Embroidery

Re: Does anyone want to do a WIP-along?

(duplicate deleted)
Last edited by My 1st Bambina! on 7/24/2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life and Crafts, handmade and not by chance!
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

(deleted)
Last edited by My 1st Bambina! on 7/24/2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

(duplicate deleted)
Last edited by My 1st Bambina! on 7/24/2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

(duplicate deleted)
Last edited by My 1st Bambina! on 7/24/2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a name-plate that is a counted thread, it's really pretty. This is for my oldest son who is 18. Hours and hours worth of work so far and enjoying every minute. It is from a Rosewood Manor design called Red Threads. Husband is yelling, post again later.
Mindi Hammerstone

Recently I started stitching a simple embroidery pattern
and I'm almost done with it.
Since I'm posting from cell below im adding a picture
link to my blog (which later will b replaced with actual pic.)
Pattern: In My Garden (by Kathy Schmitz)
Stitches: back stitch, french knot, fly stitch, lazy daisy,
Just a few more stitches to go!
It feels good to be able to stitch simple
projects while I'm able to tackle larger ones.

Updated 8/19/2011 to add picture of it completed:
IMG_0116.JPG
In My Garden (pattern by Kathy Schmitz)
IMG_0116.JPG (144.43 KiB) Viewed 28929 times
Last edited by My 1st Bambina! on 12/14/2011 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

I'm still happily working away on the nameplate project that I have been embroidering for my son. It is super ornate and I can't stop adding to it. Does anyone else have this problem? Keep adding to a piece you are making because you keep thinking of more things to add to that would make it even better? It kindof makes a work into a never-ending piece. Lol. It's for my son, so I wan't it to be extra special. It has become alot more than what I had originally intended!

:-)
Mindi Hammerstone

Hi Mindi... sounds like you are having fun with your wip!
Any pictures ;-)?
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!

Hi Bambina,

I am not too savvy with the iPod as far as the picture posting goes. I think I will have to grab the digital camera and take a few shots for clarity and then use the actual computer to try to post some pictures. My laziness has kept me from it, and the whole not having posted photos before thing lol. Have been incredibly tired lately getting little boy ready for school and baby girl is moving into the terrible 2's a little early with help of brother taking her toys every 5 seconds lol. I vow to get something posted on here soon so you can see!

:-)
Mindi Hammerstone

What a lovely idea. I would like to join in. I have three WIP's. One that is set up and two that I am working on the design for. Two wedding handkerchiefs and one bible cover. This will be the back of the bible cover. It's a blackwork technique, but I am working with dark purple on a greyish linnen. As you can see there will be some severe blocking needed afterwards!
Here is a link to the picture.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g54/f ... CF1232.jpg
faerieeva