[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
View topic - Does anyone want to do a WIP-along? – Needle'nThread.com
Mary Corbet's Needle 'n Thread - Tips, Tricks & Great Resources for Hand Embroidery

Re: Does anyone want to do a WIP-along?

Although it's taken me some weeks to actually add my "yes", I hope to pin myself down to this now. The ups and downs of life have been rather rocky the last few months, and I'm currently 'out bush' with my son, his wife and the granddaughter, getting some R&R. So...it'll be another couple of weeks before I can connect again with the particular WIP that I have in mind just now. It's a small 'free' embroidery that I'm just working out as I go along. "I shall return".
:lol: The granddaughter, almost two and a half, busying herself with the toilet paper roll holder, complete with rolls, said she was knitting! The only creative pursuit I'd brought with me was knitting using oversized timber needles. The roll holder is a thick, turned timber dowel on a round, flat base about 70cm tall! Knit away Rosie, you're a beautiful, imaginative, WIP yourself.
KathfromOz

I know this is for WIP and not 'Lives IP', but...
I'll have to put off my WIP for a few more weeks now. My Mum has passed away suddenly, and although my parents lived with my husband and I, her funeral is in another part of the state, over 5 hrs away, and I'm the 'sorter-outerer'!
I'll try again as soon as I can find my reset button and get the 'sorter-outerer' sorted out!
KathfromOz

Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum! My condolences to you and yours. I hope that things are settling down for you again, or at least, that they will soon.

I laughed at Rosie's knitting adventures! Well - hey, if they work as knitting needles, you might be on to something!

Take care!

Mary
MaryCorbet

Thank you Mary, at the best, these situations take some working through, everything, from writing return thanks to seeing the solicitor, seems to be physically draining. I guess the best way to approach it all is to not expect too much of yourself for awhile, and be ready at the drop of a...ummm....needle? to make a dash for some retail therapy pick-me-up at the nearest embroidery, fabric store that also has free coffee and choc chip/walnut cookies.
KathfromOz

@ faerieeva ... your progress looks great... what are you making with it when done?

@ KathfromOz ... So sorry for your loss!
Life and Crafts, handmade and not by chance!
My New Blog:
My 1st Bambina!