I apologize for popping in unannounced on a Sunday afternoon, but this particular information is time sensitive, so I wanted to let you know today, so you can be ready tomorrow.
How would you like to have free access to all of Craftsy’s online hand embroidery classes for one day?
Tomorrow, September 4th, is All You Can Watch Day on Craftsy, which means you can access any of their online classes for free all day long, from your computer or from the browser on your tablet.
Now, I know you probably won’t spend the Whole Day streaming online embroidery classes, but it’s a great way to explore thoroughly any particular Craftsy classes that interest you.
Read on, and I’ll tell you what you have to do today, to get in on it tomorrow!
This is What You Have to Do
If you want to get in on Craftsy’s All You Can Watch Day, this is what you have to do:
1. Read the information about All You Can Watch Day here.
2. If you’re already registered on Craftsy, you don’t have to do anything. You’ll get an email tomorrow giving you access. However, if you’re not registered, read the information, and then register on Craftsy today. It just requires basic information – no payment information or anything like that. Click “sign in” at the top right of the page and then click “create new account.”
3. Registered users will get an email from Craftsy by 12:01 am Eastern Time on Monday morning, and you’ll have access to all their classes for the next 24 hours. (Make sure you check your spam filter or promotions filter tomorrow morning for the email – you can only access All You Can Watch through the email.)
There are some restrictions (explained on the information page), including that it’s view-only (you can’t download class materials, PDFs, and the like).
But hey, it’s a great way to explore full classes for free!
Hand Embroidery Classes on Craftsy
If you want to look for specific hand embroidery classes on Craftsy, here’s a list of them that you can search for, once you get into the All You Can Watch “portal” on Monday. I’ve included links to my reviews after the ones I’ve reviewed, in case you want to see what they’re all about.
1. Stumpwork: Raised Embroidery Essentials – for beginners and beyond in stumpwork, taught by Celeste Chalasani. Here’s my review.
2. Goldwork Embroidery: Essential Techniques – for beginners and beyond in goldwork embroidery, taught by Lucy Barter, RSN graduate. It’s an excellent introductory class. Here’s my review.
3. Design It, Stitch It: Hand Embroidery – suited for beginners or those who want to re-learn skills they learned a long time ago! Covers the basics and lots of stitches.
4. Embroidering Texture & Dimension by Hand – geared towards appliqué and textured stitches, felt layering – lots of color, lots of fun!
5. Bead Embroidery – an accessible introduction to incorporating beads into your embroidery projects.
6. Bead Embroidery: Beyond the Basics – takes you deeper into bead embroidery and shows you how to create really encrusted bead pieces. Full of tips and techniques that you might not find in any one book.
If You want In, Register Now!
So, if you want to enjoy the holiday tomorrow learning new embroidery techniques, check out the All You Can Watch Day information, and get registered on Craftsy today!
I use affiliate links whenever I link to Craftsy, because I get a tiny kickback that helps support Needle ‘n Thread. There’s absolutely no purchase necessary for All You Can Watch Day. I’m just letting you know about it, in case you’re interested!
Leave A Comment