This Trish Burr CD features seven embroidery projects focusing on long and short stitch shading. Each of the projects includes a printable design (that you trace onto your fabric), complete materials list, and step-by-step instructions for completing each project – and I’m giving away one CD to a lucky winner!
This give-away is identical to the one before Christmas, which featured the same CD (Karole King won that one). Now’s your chance to try again to win the same CD!
The CD features beautiful projects like the ones above. Even if you’ve never tried long and short stitch shading, you’ll be able to conquer the various projects, which are presented in sequence for beginners to more advanced embroiderers.
The drawing is for the project CD only. Trish also offers a long and short stitch shading DVD that takes you through the rudiments of long and short stitch shading, in the comfort of your living room. You can find the DVD through Trish’s website, or through various retail stores online. If you are in the US, you’ll find the DVD (and some of Trish’s kits) available at Nordic Needle. In the UK, you can find Trish’s products through Mace & Nairn, and in Australia, through Lyn’s Fine Needlework or Allthreads Embroidery. (Just search “Trish Burr” at any of the above.)
To be eligible for the give-away, please note the following points:
1. Comments must be left on the website, on this article. Comments left elsewhere or via e-mail will not be included in the drawing. (Wow, I sound like a meany teacher or something. It takes too much time to move comments and e-mails and to gather them from other areas – please understand!)
2. Comments must include a name. Even if you post anonymously, please make sure you sign your comment with a name that I can use to announce the winner.
3. If you win, you’ll need to make contact with me. I’ll leave instructions for that in the winner announcement.
4. Answer the following questions in your comment:
What embroidery technique (that you’ve not done before) piques your interest – you’d like to try it, but haven’t done so yet? What interests you about it? And what has prohibited you from trying it up to now?
Ha. That’s three questions. See – you have to Work for this one!
5. Leave your comment before 5:00 am CST, Saturday, January 16th. I’ll announce the winner on Saturday.
Best of luck!