Happy Monday! And welcome back to A Stitcher’s Christmas, a fun series of embroidery-related give-aways here on Needle ‘n Thread, just in time for Christmas!
Today, I’ll tell you the winner of A Stitcher’s Christmas #2 (these three A-Z embroidery books), and then tell you all about today’s give-away, for five winners!
Last week, A Stitcher’s Christmas #2 featured this collection of three embroidery books from Search Press. They’re lovely books, perfect for any needlework library, and I think the winner will indeed love them!
Without further ado, the winner is Wanda Correll. Congratulations, Wanda!
#3: Double Delight!
Today’s give-away, courtesy of Inspirations Magazine, will go to five lucky winners! Each winner will receive this kit for Double Delight, a pair of beautiful embroidered Christmas stockings embroidered with white threads and ribbon on a hessian ground fabric. Each winner will also receive a copy of Inspirations Magazine issue #92, where the project is featured.
This is your opportunity to stitch up two very pretty stockings that will surely become family heirlooms!
The nice thing about these stockings, besides the fact that they’re classy, sharp, and adorable all in one, is that they’re relatively easy stitching. There’s not a whole lot of complicated stitchery in the projects, so it’s feasible that you will actually finish them!
If you’d like to win one of the kits and the magazine, follow the guidelines below.
This give-away is now ended. Thanks for participating!
1. Leave a comment below. You can follow this link to get to the comment box, or simply scroll to the end of the article. Comments left on other articles on Needle ‘n Thread or sent in via email are not eligible.
2. Please leave a recognizable name either in the name line or in the comment box, so that there’s no confusion when the winner is announced. You are not required to fill in the “Website” line on the form. This is for folks who have their own website or blog. If you don’t have your own website, please leave this line blank.
3. In your comment, please answer the following question:
How did you learn to stitch? (Are you self-taught? Did a relative get you started? Maybe a friend? An instructor at a class?)
4. Submit your comment by Friday, December 9, 5:00 am central standard time (that’s in Kansas, USA). The winners will be randomly drawn that morning and announced in the A Stitcher’s Christmas Give-Away #4, which will be published here on Needle ‘n Thread on the 9th. I’ll also notify the winners by email, so please make sure you enter your email address correctly on the comment form.
5. The winners will need to respond with mailing information within 48 hours, or another winner will be randomly drawn.
The give-away is open to everyone. You can enter each give-away in A Stitcher’s Christmas when they are published here on Needle ‘n Thread, but you can only enter each give-away once. Please don’t leave multiple comments on any one give-away.
Don’t fret if your comment does not appear on the site immediately. Comments are queued for moderation, to avoid spammers. Sometimes, it takes a while for me to work through the list, but eventually, it will show up!