We’re back to A Stitcher’s Christmas, and this time, it’s embroidery books!
Remember last week when we chatted about the A-Z series of needlework books published by Search Press? Well, here’s your opportunity to win three beautiful and functional A-Z books for your own needlework library.
I’m also announcing the winners of last week’s Stitcher’s Christmas give-away – so read on to see if it’s you!
Stitcher’s Christmas #1: Thread – Winners!
For those of you who didn’t catch the announcement, Lorraine at Colour Complements decided to offer threads to three winners instead of just one, due to the enthusiastic participation in A Stitcher’s Christmas Give-Away #1.
The randomly drawn winners for the threads from Colour Complements are Tracie Denton, Ruth in PA, and AnnH in Canada. Yay! I’m sure you will love your new threads!
If you didn’t win but you have your heart set on some lovely over-dyed threads for Christmas (with the option of some really fun coordinating specialty threads), stop by Colour Complements and check out her selection. Careful, though – you just might get hooked!
A-Z Books Give-Away
Ok, on to A Stitcher’s Christmas #2 – Embroidery Books!
Search Press publishes all kinds of arts and crafts books. Browsing through their website borders on dangerous for those of us who love arts, crafts, and books! I particularly like their needlework books, but I’ve got quite a collection of their drawing and painting books as well. Good stuff!
The give-away is for a set of three books to one winner: A-Z of Embroidery Stitches, A-Z of Embroidery Stitches 2, and A-Z of Embroidered Flowers. All three books (shown in the photo above) make a great addition to any needlework reference library. These books will teach you how to work heaps of embroidery stitches and some 100 different ways to embroider flowers, which you can then add to your own needlework projects.
To join the give-away, please follow these guidelines:
This give-away has ended. Thanks for participating!
1. Leave a comment below. Comments left on other articles on Needle ‘n Thread or sent in via email are not eligible.
2. Please leave a recognizable name either in the name line or in the comment box, so that there’s no confusion when the winner is announced. You are not required to fill in the “Website” line on the form. This is for folks who have their own website or blog. Just leave it blank if you don’t have one.
3. In your comment, please answer the following question:
What was the first thing you ever stitched? (If you can remember…if not, just tell us about the first memorable thing you ever stitched!)
4. Submit your comment by Monday, December 5, 5:00 am central standard time (that’s in Kansas, USA). The winner will be randomly drawn that morning and announced in the next give-away. I’ll also notify the winner by email, so please make sure you enter your email address correctly on the comment form.
5. The winner will need to respond with mailing information within 48 hours, or another winner will be randomly drawn.
The give-away is open to everyone. You can enter each give-away in A Stitcher’s Christmas when they are published here on Needle ‘n Thread, but you can only enter each give-away once. Please don’t leave multiple comments on any one give-away.
If you’re keen to get your little paws on these three books, then feel free to join in! And I hope you win!
Don’t fret if your comment does not appear on the site immediately. Comments are queued for moderation, to avoid spammers. Sometimes, it takes a while for me to work through the list, but eventually, it will show up!