Welcome to the sixth installment of this year’s A Stitcher’s Christmas! This morning, we’re going to go a bit light – as light as snow, actually.
Before we dive into today’s gifts, which are coming from me here at Needle ‘n Thread, I’ll announce the winners of Friday’s gorgeous kits from Inspirations Studios.
Come along, and let’s get things rolling…
Friday’s gorgeous kits are going out to three lucky stitchers who will have the pleasure of undertaking a new and delightful project in 2022 (or whenever they want to).
The kits are from Inspiration Studios new handpicked collection. They’re projects that haven’t appeared in their publications, but that are available for immediate download here on their website, and they also have corresponding materials kits available for them.
The winners, in order, are Aileen O, AnaEden, and Mel P. I will drop you each an email this morning, so please keep an eye out!
Today, it’s short and sweet. I’m giving away three of my handmade snowflake ornaments, ready to hang on your Christmas tree – or to give away as a gift if you want!
You can see these snowflake ornaments in my e-book, Snowflakes: 12 Winter Projects for Hand Embroidery.
Each name that I draw (I’ll draw three) gets one of the finished samples that I worked for the book. Don’t worry – they’ve been lovingly cared for and carefully packed away each year, so they look as good as new!
You’ll also get a download link to download your own copy of Snowflakes: 12 Winter Projects for Hand Embroidery. If you already have a copy, you can gift the new one to anyone you want – I’ll send the link to a person of your choosing.
If you’d like to join in today’s give-away, please follow these guidelines and answer the question in #6:
This give-away has ended. Thanks to all who participated!
1. Leave a comment on this article, on Needle ‘n Thread. You can reach the comment form for this article by following this link. Your comment must be left on the website. Comments received via email are not eligible.
2. Please do not use the “reply” feature in the comment area to reply to someone else’s comment. Replies in the comments are not counted in the drawing.
3. Please leave a recognizable name in the “Name” line on your comment. If your name is Mary, for example, you might qualify it with a last initial or a nickname, so that, when the winner is announced, you recognize your name, and other people with the same first name aren’t confused when the winners are announced.
4. Please make certain your email address is entered on the comment form in the “email” line only. Do not include personal information like mailing addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses in the large comment box! Leaving public information on any website is a good way to end up with a lot of spam.
5. Please leave the website line on the comment form blank.
6. In your comment, please answer the following:
Do you dream of a white Christmas? Or do you prefer warm and green? What’s your take? Snow? or No! Why or why not?
7. This give-away ends on Wednesday, December 15, 2021, at 5:00 am Central Time. The winners will be randomly drawn that morning and announced in the give-away for that day. The winners will also receive a notification via email. If your name is drawn for the give-away, you’ll need to reply to my email within three days (72 hrs). If I don’t hear from you within that time frame, I’ll draw for another name.
The give-away is open to anyone, anywhere. The prizes will be shipped from the business offering them. Please understand that any additional fees or import taxes or anything similar are the responsibility of the winner. Needle ‘n Thread is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Winners should be aware that shipping may be delayed, and that there’s no guaranteed arrival time frame. Some prizes in this series will probably not arrive before the end of the year.
When you leave your comment on the website, it may not appear right away. Comments are moderated to avoid spam on the website. This means that I manually approve each comment before it is posted. Never fear! It will show up eventually!