We’re at the halfway point of this year’s Stitcher’s Christmas series, and today’s gifts are exquisite and timely!
From Inspirations Studios comes three delightful embroidery kits from their new handpicked line, which I’ll tell you all about below.
First, though, I’ll announce the winner of Wednesday’s stocking kit and ornament, so read on!
First, who gets the stocking kit and ornament? That would be Gigi Pazdzinski! I’ll drop you an email this morning! Please keep an eye out for it!
For today’s installment of A Stitcher’s Christmas, we’re going to turn our sights to Australia, to the magical world of Inspirations Studios, where you will find a new collection of projects and kits available on their website.
The Handpicked line are projects you won’t find already published in their books or magazines. They’re a collection of projects available exclusively as individual (downloadable) patterns with instructions, and as separate kits, too.
You can find the patterns & instructions for these kits on the Inspirations Studios website, here, among their digital patterns. They have TONS of few gorgeous projects from designers all around the world, some found in their many publications, but also these Handpicked selections that have never been published in other formats. It’s a delight to browse through the projects!
Each project in the Handpicked range is selected for its beauty, originality, and uniqueness. In the instructions, you will find the signature gorgeous photography that we’ve all come to expect from Inspirations Studio, with comprehensive instructions, detailed step-by-step images, and a full list of required threads and materials.
The kits come with the required threads and materials, with the designs transferred and ready to stitch.
Inspirations Studios is offering three kits for the Needle ‘n Thread community, with each kit reflecting a different embroidery technique. Each of three winners will receive one of the kits and the downloadable instructions for the project. Woooohooooo! What a great way to start the New Year, with an exciting and beautiful project!
Here’s a look at the lovely projects for today’s give-away:
The first kit is Seasons in the Sun by Helen Stevens. It’s a glorious butterfly and floral image worked in silk embroidery. You can read all about the kit here.
The second kit, a lovely composition for crewel embroidery designed by Di Kirchner, is called Four Corners. You can read all about it here.
And the third kit is Mushroom Magic, a lovely stumpwork pincushion design by Ana Mallah. You’ll find all the details about this kit here.
The Give-Away Question & Guidelines
If you would like to be included in today’s give-away, please answer the question posed below in guideline #6 and please follow the rest of the guidelines, too.
This give-away has ended. Thanks to all who participated!
1. Leave a comment on this article, on Needle ‘n Thread. You can reach the comment form for this article by following this link. Your comment must be left on the website. Comments received via email are not eligible.
2. Please do not use the “reply” feature in the comment area to reply to someone else’s comment. Replies in the comments are not counted in the drawing.
3. Please leave a recognizable name in the “Name” line on your comment. If your name is Mary, for example, you might qualify it with a last initial or a nickname, so that, when the winner is announced, you recognize your name, and other people with the same first name aren’t confused when the winners are announced.
4. Please make certain your email address is entered on the comment form in the “email” line only. Do not include personal information like mailing addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses in the large comment box! Leaving public information on any website is a good way to end up with a lot of spam.
5. Please leave the website line on the comment form blank.
6. In your comment, please answer the following:
Tell us about the most challenging embroidery project you’ve ever completed, and what inspired you to stitch it!
7. This give-away ends on Monday, December 13, 2021, at 5:00 am Central Time. The winners will be randomly drawn that morning and announced in the give-away for that day. The winners will also receive a notification via email. If your name is drawn for the give-away, you’ll need to reply to my email within three days (72 hrs). If I don’t hear from you within that time frame, I’ll draw for another name.
The give-away is open to anyone, anywhere. The prizes will be shipped from the business offering them. Please understand that any additional fees or import taxes or anything similar are the responsibility of the winner. Needle ‘n Thread is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Winners should be aware that shipping may be delayed, and that there’s no guaranteed arrival time frame. Some prizes in this series will probably not arrive before the end of the year.
When you leave your comment on the website, it may not appear right away. Comments are moderated to avoid spam on the website. This means that I manually approve each comment before it is posted. Never fear! It will show up eventually!