As we near the end of 2021 and approach Christmas, it’s time for my yearly Stitcher’s Christmas series here on Needle ‘n Thread!
This is a series of give-aways leading up to Christmas, where other small needlework-related businesses join me in some Christmas Cheer by offering some stellar give-away prizes for the community here on Needle ‘n Thread. It’s a way of giving back to all the folks who support small needlework businesses throughout the year.
We’re going to kick off this year’s Stitcher’s Christmas with some gorgeous ribbon embroidery treats all the way from South Africa!
Read on for information about today’s give-away and for the guidelines for entering all the Stitcher’s Christmas give-aways this year. (The guidelines are important – please read them!)
If you’ve been on the embroidery scene for a while – and especially if you love ribbon embroidery – you probably are already familiar with Di van Niekerk. She is certainly the Queen of Ribbon Embroidery!
On her website, she offers lovely supplies to her world-wide audience. Here, you’ll find all kinds of hand dyed ribbons, printed fabric, and other needful supplies for creating your own ribbon embroidery masterpieces.
You’ll also find a blog connected with Di’s website, where she regularly features instructional tips and inspiration for ribbon embroidery enthusiasts.
Today’s give-away is for two prizes, so two separate winners will be drawn randomly.
The first name drawn will receive three bundles from Di’s new color ranges, which you can read about in detail here.
The prize includes New Hope, New Forget-Me-Not, and New Sunset. Aren’t they luscious?!
The second name drawn will receive one of the new ribbon collections (New Happiness), plus Di’s popular miniature Dreamscapes Fabric Print Pack, which includes eight miniature prints on fabric, ready to embellish with ribbon embroidery. You can read about it here.
They’re a great way to delve into small, manageable ribbon embroidery projects!
If you would like to be included in today’s give-away, please follow the guidelines below. For the sake of saving me a lot of editing time, please please follow the guidelines!
This give-away has ended. Thanks to all who participated!
1. Leave a comment on this article, on Needle ‘n Thread. You can reach the comment form for this article by following this link. Your comment must be left on the website. Comments received via email are not eligible.
2. Please do not use the “reply” feature in the comment area to reply to someone else’s comment. Replies in the comments are not counted in the drawing.
3. Please leave a recognizable name in the “Name” line on your comment. If your name is Mary, for example, you might qualify it with a last initial or a nickname, so that, when the winner is announced, you recognize your name, and other people with the same first name aren’t confused when the winners are announced.
4. Please make certain your email address is entered on the comment form in the “email” line only. Do not include personal information like mailing addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses in the large comment box! Leaving public information on any website is a good way to end up with a lot of spam.
5. Please leave the website line on the comment form blank.
6. In your comment, please answer the following:
Describe your ideal “Dreamscape” Stitching Spot. If you could stitch anywhere, where would it be and what would surround you?
7. This give-away ends on Friday, December 3, 2021, at 5:00 am Central Time. The winners will be randomly drawn that morning and announced in the give-away for that day. The winners will also receive a notification via email. If your name is drawn for the give-away, you’ll need to reply to my email within three days (72 hrs). If I don’t hear from you within that time frame, I’ll draw for another name.
The give-away is open to anyone, anywhere. The prizes will be shipped from the business offering them. Please understand that any customs fees or import taxes or anything similar are the responsibility of the winner. Needle ‘n Thread is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Winners should be aware that shipping may be delayed, and that there’s no guaranteed arrival time frame. Some prizes in this series will probably not arrive before the end of the year.