Welcome to Stitcher’s Christmas #2 for 2021!
Today’s give-away will go to three randomly drawn names, and I’ll tell you all about it below.
First, though, I’ll announce the winners of Wednesday’s silk ribbon packages from Di van Niekerk.
Read on, read on!
This morning, I drew two random names, in order, as the winners of Wednesday’s give-away. I do this using a random number generator and then matching the generated numbers with the comment numbers. It’s pretty straightforward!
So, without further ado, Mary Kinsey will receive the three beautiful ribbon packages from Di, and CASimberg will receive a ribbon collection and the “dreamscapes” collections of ready-to-stitch pre-printed scenes.
Yay! Mary and Cas, I will email you both. Please keep an eye out for my email and respond to it as soon as you can. If I don’t hear from you within three days (72 hours), I’ll draw another winner for your category.
Thank you, Di, for joining me in this year’s Stitcher’s Christmas and for the beautiful gifts!
And now, on to today’s give-away…
Each of the three winners of today’s give-away can pick three different designs from any of the collections of my ready-to-stitch towels, and I’ll prepare a kit of ready-to-stitch towels with the designs you want. I’ll send them to you, along with 8 skeins of DMC thread colors that will work with at least one (or more) of the designs you selected. I’ll also include a printed diagram pointing out the stitches I used when I embroidered the designs you selected.
It’s a simple give-away that gives you an opportunity to try out the ready-to-stitch towels in designs you want, with a little guidance on stitches and colors.
You can pick from any of the design sets that I offer. You’ll find them listed here under Embroidery Kits in my shop.
Maybe you’d like a set that includes a flowery spring towel…
… along with a festive fall scene…
…and some Christmas Cheer thrown into the mix?
And there are many, many more, including some folky stamped cross stitch towels, more spring options, and more fall and winter options.
Whichever three designs you want, they’re yours! And some thread to boot.
If you would like to be included in today’s give-away, please follow the guidelines below.
This give-away has ended. Thanks to all who participated!
1. Leave a comment on this article, on Needle ‘n Thread. You can reach the comment form for this article by following this link. Your comment must be left on the website. Comments received via email are not eligible.
2. Please do not use the “reply” feature in the comment area to reply to someone else’s comment. Replies in the comments are not counted in the drawing.
3. Please leave a recognizable name in the “Name” line on your comment. If your name is Mary, for example, you might qualify it with a last initial or a nickname, so that, when the winner is announced, you recognize your name, and other people with the same first name aren’t confused when the winners are announced.
4. Please make certain your email address is entered on the comment form in the “email” line only. Do not include personal information like mailing addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses in the large comment box! Leaving public information on any website is a good way to end up with a lot of spam.
5. Please leave the website line on the comment form blank.
6. In your comment, please answer the following:
What do you think is the Best Embroidery Stitch ever, and why do you like it so much? Tell us all about it!
7. This give-away ends on Monday, December 6, 2021, at 5:00 am Central Time. The winners will be randomly drawn that morning and announced in the give-away for that day. The winners will also receive a notification via email. If your name is drawn for the give-away, you’ll need to reply to my email within three days (72 hrs). If I don’t hear from you within that time frame, I’ll draw for another name.
The give-away is open to anyone, anywhere. The prizes will be shipped from the business offering them. Please understand that any customs fees or import taxes or anything similar are the responsibility of the winner. Needle ‘n Thread is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Winners should be aware that shipping may be delayed, and that there’s no guaranteed arrival time frame. Some prizes in this series will probably not arrive before the end of the year.
When you leave your comment on the website, it may not appear right away. Comments are moderated to avoid spam on the website. This means that I manually approve each comment before it is posted. Never fear! It will show up eventually!