Here’s a handy index for all the articles relating to the hand embroidered Christmas ornament series that finished this week.
The index will be listed under Tips & Techniques in the main menu on Needle ‘n Thread, under Hand Embroidery Lessons & Step-by-Step Projects, where you can find a list of most of the embroidery projects and lessons we’ve gone through together over the years.
2014 Embroidered Christmas Ornament
- Embroidery Transfer Tip – an easy way to transfer a simple shape pattern
- Part 1: Embroider a Christmas Ornament from your Stash – set up and first embroidery stitches
- DMC Memory Thread – what it is and tips on how to use it
- How to Embroider a Ruched Silk Ribbon – makes a great little wreath!
- Part 2: Embroider a Christmas Ornament from Stash – working through embroidery techniques on the front of the ornament
- Part 3: Embroider a Christmas Ornament from Stash – Embroidering the second side of the ornament, including the peppermint swirl center
- Part 4: Embroider a Christmas Ornament from Stash – the finish work – how to make a hanging cord and assemble the ornament
I had so much fun making this ornament, that it isn’t impossible I might do something similar again next year. Oh, not the same ornament, of course – but some kind of ornament.
Hey, I might even start it earlier, if I can remember to plan ahead – but that’s a Mighty Big If!
Wishing you a restful, quiet, relaxing Christmas Eve – safe travels if you’re traveling, and good cheer if you’re staying home!
Needle ‘n Thread, Daily!
Did you know there are seven terrific reasons to sign up for the Needle ‘n Thread daily newsletter? Check them out and sign up today!
Leave A Comment