Happy Monday to you!
As we head a little closer to Christmas, A Stitcher’s Christmas – my series of embroidery-related give-aways to add to your holiday celebrations – is heating up!
So let’s start the week with another delectable pre-Christmas give-away! Today, it’s A Stitcher’s Christmas #5 – and it involves free tuition to an online class and the full materials kit.
Read on for the details…!
The Stumpwork Class…
Courtesy of Craftsy, today’s winner will receive free tuition to Celeste Chalasani’s online stumpwork embroidery class.
You can read my review of Celeste’s stumpwork embroidery class here, with all the details about what you’ll learn in the class. It’s a fantastic class, perfect for stitchers who’ve never done stumpwork, but equally good for those who want to brush up or even just try a new project!
…and the Class Kit!
Celeste Chalasani very graciously offered a full class kit for today’s give-away winner. The kit includes everything you need to create the gorgeous floral stumpwork project featured in her online Craftsy class – threads, fabrics, notions (wires and so forth). All you need to provide is a hoop, scissors, and needles!
Incidentally, if you’re already enrolled in Celeste’s stumpwork class or you just want the kit, you can email Celeste about purchasing it at kits(at)celestechalasani.com. Many of you who signed up for that class when I first reviewed it have asked about kits, so now you know – they’re available!
Perfect for a New Year’s Resolution
Every year, I resolve to try at least one new needlework technique during the year. If you do the same thing, you’ll find that embroidery and needlework will offer you a lifetime of exploration, excitement, and inspiration!
If you’ve wanted to learn stumpwork, but you’ve just not taken the leap yet, Celeste’s class is a great way to learn! And with 2017 right around the corner, maybe it’s time to promise yourself you’ll try something new!
And a class and kit combo is a great way to start!
If you want to join in A Stitcher’s Christmas #5, for the stumpwork class and kit, here are the guidelines:
This give-away is now ended. Thanks for participating!
1. Leave a comment below. You can follow this link to get to the comment box. Comments left on other articles on Needle ‘n Thread or sent in via email are not eligible.
2. Please leave a recognizable name either in the name line or in the comment box, so that there’s no confusion when the winner is announced.
3. You are not required to fill in the “Website” line on the form. This is for folks who have their own website or blog. Please leave it blank if you don’t have one.
4. In your comment, please answer the following:
If you could have your own “ideal stitching spot,” what would it be like? Maybe you already have it – what’s your stitching spot like? Maybe you have a dream of an ideal stitching spot – what’s it like in your dream? Or maybe you’ve just never thought about it, and that’s fine, too!
5. Submit your comment by Friday, December 16, 5:00 am central standard time (that’s in Kansas, USA). The winner will be randomly drawn that morning and announced in the next give-away. I’ll also notify the winner by email.
6. The winner will need to respond with mailing information within 48 hours, or another winner will be randomly drawn.
The give-away is open to everyone. You can enter each give-away in A Stitcher’s Christmas when they are published here on Needle ‘n Thread, but you can only enter each give-away once. Please don’t leave multiple comments on any one give-away.
Ready to learn stumpwork, or take your stumpwork to a new level? Go forth and comment!
Don’t fret if your comment does not appear on the site immediately. Comments are queued for moderation, to avoid spammers. Sometimes, it takes a while for me to work through the list, but eventually, it will show up!