Since I can’t give you ALL a Christmas present this year, I figured I could at least offer the chance at winning a needlework book and maybe even receiving it on time to put it under your tree!
So today, I want to offer you a book for Christmas, and to make it a more specifically “for you” sort of gift, I’m going to let you pick the book! Are you ready?!
If you’d like to be included in the Christmas Cheer give-away, all you have to do is take a look at the photo above and select the book you’d like to win (it has to be one of the books in the photo above).
Then, just read the rules below and leave a comment below, telling me which book you’d like to win, and why!
It’s just that easy!
You can find all the books above reviewed here on Needle ‘n Thread. Here’s the list, with links to my reviews, in case you need help deciding!
Beginner’s Guide to Crewel Embroidery
The Embroidery Stitch Bible
Redoute’s Finest Flowers in Embroidery
Long and Short Stitch Embroidery: A Collection of Flowers
Stumwork and Goldwork Tiles
Beginner’s Guide to Goldwork
The Embroiderer’s Handbook
Stumpwork Medieval Flora
Mary Thomas’s Dictionary of Embroider Stitches
18th Century Embroidery Techniques
Felt Wee Folk
Here are the rules for the give-away:
1. Leave your comment on this post only, on the website (do not send via e-mail or in reply to the daily newsletter).
2. Comments must be received by Monday, December 20th, at 5:00 am CST
3. Your comment must answer the question: Which book would you like to win, and why?
4. You must leave an identifiable name on your entry.
5. The winner must contact me by Tuesday morning with a shipping address, so that the book will be on its way, hopefully in time for Christmas.
The give-away is open to anyone, anywhere, but please understand that readers outside the US will probably not receive the book before Christmas!
Oh, rule #6: after you leave your comment, go out and spread some cheer!