Oh, look! It’s Finally Friday!
I hope you’ve had a jolly week so far, and that you’re ready for a relaxing weekend. (Hopefully relaxing?)
With nine days left until Christmas, there’s still a bit of stuff I need to do.
My tree is still not up, for example.
But that’s no reason to not continue the pre-Christmas celebration here on Needle ‘n Thread! And today, we’re going to do just that, with a very holiday-appropriate give-away for A Stitcher’s Christmas #7!
I’m also announcing the winner of A Stitcher’s Christmas #5 – a beautiful stumpwork kit from Celeste Chalasani and her stumpwork class on Craftsy.
Today’s give-away, courtesy of The French Needle, features this gorgeous Christmas wreath embroidery kit from Rouge du Rhine.
Rouge du Rhine is a French needlework company that creates all kinds of projects for needlework enthusiasts. Here in the States, if you’re looking for their kits and designs, you’ll find them here, through The French Needle.
Rouge du Rhine has several wreath designs, not all Christmas related. Their kits usually feature natural linen ground fabric with colorful or monochrome embroidery worked in a variety of stitches. They’re a lot of fun, not too taxing, and you end up with a nice finished piece!
I like the wreath designs – they’re perfect for adding a monogram in the middle of the wreath to personalize a project or make a nice gift.
And while you might not have time to stitch this one up for this Christmas, you’ll get a good head start for next year!
If you want to join in the give-away for this Christmas wreath kit, which includes pre-printed fabric, threads, needle, and instructions, you’ll find the guidelines for entering below.
But first…the winner from #5!
Stumpwork Kit & Class Winner
This give-away has ended. Thanks for participating!
The randomly drawn winner of the stumpwork embroidery kit from Celeste Chalasani, and free access to her stumpwork class on Craftsy, is… Lois Wilson! Congratulations, Lois – I will email you today and we’ll get you all set up for your stumpwork adventure!
If you’d like to join the fun and enter today’s give-away for the Rouge du Rhine Christmas Wreath embroidery kit, please follow these guidelines:
1. Leave a comment below. You can follow this link to get to the comment box. Comments left on other articles on Needle ‘n Thread or sent in via email are not eligible.
2. Please leave a recognizable name either in the name line or in the comment box, so that there’s no confusion when the winner is announced.
3. Please do not fill in the “Website” line on the form unless you have your own website. This is for folks who have their own website or blog. Just leave it blank if you don’t have one.
4. In your comment, please answer the following question:
What’s your current needlework project? Tell us what you’re working on at the moment – or, if you’re not working on anything just yet, what do you want to work on when you get the chance?
4. Submit your comment by Wednesday, December 21, 5:00 am central standard time (that’s in Kansas, USA). The winner will be randomly drawn that morning and announced in the next give-away. I’ll also notify the winner by email.
5. The winner will need to respond with mailing information within 48 hours, or another winner will be randomly drawn.
The give-away is open to everyone. You can enter each give-away in A Stitcher’s Christmas when they are published here on Needle ‘n Thread, but you can only enter each give-away once. Please don’t leave multiple comments on any one give-away.
Don’t fret if your comment does not appear on the site immediately. Comments are queued for moderation, to avoid spammers. Sometimes, it takes a while for me to work through the list, but eventually, it will show up!