Looking for past articles on Tambour Embroidery here on Needle ‘n Thread, all conveniently located in one place?
Here’s the list so far!
In an effort to keep popular topics and projects organized on Needle ‘n Thread, I like to create separate index pages for each group of articles. If you’re following a particular project or technique that’s indexed, you can always bookmark the index page for easy reference.
You’ll find all the index pages for various article groupings, techniques, lessons, and embroidery projects listed under Hand Embroidery Lessons & Step-by-Step Projects on the Tips & Techniques page in the top menu on the website.
The Tips & Techniques page is chock-full of articles helpful for beginners and beyond. If you’re looking for notable previous articles on Needle ‘n Thread that are instructive, you’ll find many of them listed and categorized there. It’s a good place to browse, especially if you’re just getting familiar with the website!
Tambour Embroidery Articles on Needle ‘n Thread
All articles relating to tambour embroidery will be listed in this index once they appear on the website. The index is arranged with the most recent articles at the top of the list.
- Tambour Embroidery How-To Video: Basic Stitch
- Tambour Embroidery: Practice Flower Finished & Materials List
- Tambour Embroidery: Learning Odds & Ends – some tips
- Book Review: Tambour Work by Yusai Fukuyama
- Tambour Work Bird – Finished
- Bird of Paradise Tambour Practice Project – Beginnings
- Three Instructional Books for Tambour Embroidery
- Needle Wars! The Tambour Needle vs. the Crewel Needle
- Save the Spools – Winding threads for Tambour Work
- Tambour Embroidery Practice Project – Leaf Border – Finished – and Tambour Hoop & Stand Review
- Tambour Embroidery Project – Leaf Border – Beginnings
- Tambour Embroidery: Excursions & Discoveries
If you’re looking for other fun embroidery techniques, projects, or lessons, feel free to browse through the Tips & Techniques page on Needle ‘n Thread!
Leave A Comment