Since this is a stitch-along project, you’ll find it helpful to have a project index where all the lessons for Cotton Quartet are listed in one place.
In this project index, you’ll find all the lessons listed in chronological order as we work through the project. I’ll also take you on a small tour of my website, so you know where to find this project index (and lots of other embroidery projects!), if you’re new to Needle ‘n Thread.
Cotton Quartet Materials Kit
You’ll find a materials kit for this project available in my shop. I’ve gathered together all the supplies you need to create your own tool wallet – linen fabric, gingham, wool-blend felt, interfacing, embroidery threads, beads, ribbon, needles – so that you don’t have to chase them down and pay extras to meet quantity limits and shipping costs.
UPDATE, August 4, 2022: the current available kits are the last run for Cotton Quartet kits this year. Once they are sold out, we will not be able to restock them this year, due to the current unavailability of one of the threads.
Cotton Quartet Lessons
As we work through Cotton Quartet together, each time a lesson for the project is published, I’ll add a new link to the following list of articles. You can bookmark this page or save the link to it, so that you can refer to the list as desired.
- Cotton Quartet 1: Preliminaries & First Stitches – this is where you’ll find the design layout and information on fabric and threads
- Cotton Quartet 2: Stitching Lines C, D, and E
- Cotton Quartet 3: Bands F – J
- Cotton Quartet 4: Bands K, L, and M
- Cotton Quartet 5: Completing the Right Side
- Cotton Quartet 6: Last Rows on the Cover
- Cotton Quartet 7: Gingham Embroidery
- Cotton Quartet 8: Preparing for Assembly”
- Cotton Quartet 9: Assembly & the Inside
- Cotton Quartet 10: Finishing the Edge
Subscribe via Email
If you want to subscribe to the Needle ‘n Thread newsletter so that all the lessons are delivered to your email inbox – along with my other blog posts – you can do so here on Needle ‘n Thread. When you enter your email address, you’ll receive a confirmation email in your inbox, with a link to click to confirm your subscription.
It’s an easy way to keep up with what’s up on Needle ‘n thread!
Members of the Needle ‘n Thread Community on Patreon receive the lessons for this project as a PDF download for easy saving a printing. The lessons are published in conjunction with the stitch-along, as it develops here on Needle ‘n Thread.