The 12 Days of Christmasneedlework give-away series is over, though you still have time to enter comments on the give-away posts! So if you haven’t entered yet, jump to it!
I think the series has gone well. Who knows? Maybe this can be the beginning of a Christmas tradition on Needle ‘n Thread!
I hope you enjoyed the series as much as I did. The fun part for me – besides preparing it – was reading all the comments! My goodness, there were lots, and I enjoyed them all! Yes, I do read them – each one – as those who received e-mail replies can attest. They always put a smile on my face, or thoughts in my head, or inspiration in my heart. Thank you for participating!
An especially Great Big Huge Thank You to the generous contributors to the series, each of whom was mentioned in the post on their give-away day. I hope, when you’re looking for good needlework supplies, you remember these brave and creative people who make their living from the needlework industry, supplying us with the things we need to pursue our passion and make that pursuit more pleasurable.
In case you missed any of the 12 Days of Christmas Give-aways, here’s a recap:
- Day 1: Trish Burr’s instructional DVD set and three needle painting kits
- Day 2: Goldwork Threads from Tanja Berlin
- Day 3: Japanese Silk Thread from Michael Cook
- Day 4: Crewel Embroidery Kits from Wooly Thread and Talliaferro Designs
- Day 5: Evertite Stretcher Bars from Evan Burroughs
- Day 6: Yvette Stanton’s Embroiderer’s Companion stitch dictionary
- Day 7: French Embroidery Kits & Accessories from The French Needle
- Day 8: The Elizabethan Range of crewel embroidery threads from Renaissance Dyeing
- Day 9: Fine Hand Embroidery Linen & Silk Thread Collections from Hedgehog Handworks and Access Commodities
- Day 10: Beautiful Tools for Hand Embroidery from JR Crafter and Needle ‘n Thread
- Day 11: Millenium Needlework Frame from Needle Needs
- Day 12: Free subscriptions to Inspirations Magazine from Country Bumpkin Publications
The comment sections on each post in the give-away series will close on Monday, January 9th, around 5:00 am CST (that’s in Kansas, USA). This means you still have a couple days to add your comments to any of the posts in the give-away to be eligible to win.
The Decision is Made Thus
The winners’ names will be drawn randomly on Monday morning. Each post is “inclusive” – that is, the winners for each particular give-away are drawn only from the comments left on that particular article. If you entered each give-away, that’s great! It increases your chance to win something, and if your name happens to be drawn more than once, well – that’s the luck of the draw. So if you have your heart set on winning one item especially, but you’d also like to enter the other give-aways, feel free!
The one rule for the winners is that they must contact me within 72 hours with their mailing information. After 72 hours if I haven’t heard from any winner, I will re-draw for that particular prize.
The give-aways are open to anyone, anywhere. Items will be shipped in whatever way is most convenient for the one mailing the items. Many items are coming directly from me, but some are coming from the contributors. For international participants, any custom duties and so forth are the responsibility of the receiver. Neither Needle ‘n Thread or the contributors are accountable for any items lost in the mail. (I only mention the latter because it has been known to happen…)
And that, my friends, is it. Thanks for the fun time!
After Monday, we’ll be getting back to “routine” here on Needle ‘n Thread. I’ve got quite a few project updates for you, some tips and tutorials, and other stitchy stuff coming up! So stick with me – 2012 promises to be an adventurous year!
Leave A Comment